Saturday, September 29, 2007

One month in....

Well, I have officially lived in the state of Florida for one whole month. Granted I have only been with electricity and living in my condo for 3 weeks, it has been a month since I left Ohio. I am going back on Thursday. Saturday afternoon is Heather's wedding then I am taking the entire week to get as much of my thesis finished as possiblw while I have the aid of my advisor and my committee. Then it is Homecoming weekend at OU the the ladies are coming back so I am sticking around. Things are going alright here. I finally got myself to the physsical therapist which was awesome. Her name is Joy. The place uses these pilates machines and other unconvential stuff for therapy and I think it will be a good thing for me. Also, Joy said there is a small chance that the muscles in my back are still contracted and are pinching or irritating my nerve which would be causing my leg to still be numb. She said we are going to do out best to get things back to normal. I am feeling better about it. Right now I am in Miami visiting Jen. We have been catching up on episodes of Weeds and Californication since I no loner have Showtime and we are both feeling a little under the weather. Sometimes I just wish I knew when I was doing the wrong thing or not doing the right thing. Does that make sense?

No comments: